Preparing to dance...
CSBA Uniform Requirements
CSBA uniform and ballet shoes are required in all classes.
Girls Uniform: Leotard (color & style by class level), Pink ballet tights, and Pink Leather Ballet Shoes.
- Pre-Ballet: Pink Short Sleeved Leotard
- Ballet 1: Light Blue Short Sleeved Leotard
- Ballet 2: Royal Blue Short Sleeved Leotard
- Ballet 3 & 4: Black Tank Leotard
Boys Uniform: White T-Shirt, Black Dance Pants, White socks, and Black Leather Ballet Shoes.
Click here for the complete CSBA UNIFORM & SHOES INFO SHEET with ordering instructions.*
*CSBA currently has some stock leftover and available for sale - please inquire within.
- Up to 3 make up classes are allowed each semester.
- Make-up classes do not roll over into the next semester.
- Please schedule your make up class in advance. Subject to availability.
Uniform and Hair:
- CSBA uniform required in all classes.
- Leather ballet shoes required.
- Hair must be pulled back neatly, and into a tight bun whenever possible. Loose hair/ponytails are not permitted.
- No loose jewelry, watches, wristbands, or other accessories allowed in class.
- Students must be ready to go by the time class begins. Chronic lateness will not be tolerated.
- Students' and guests' cellphones must be silenced during class.
- Class interruptions will not be tolerated unless it is an emergency.